Friday, November 25, 2011

Very Thankful

I will have to apologize that I haven't been posting much. It's been really busy and time seems to be flying by. Our classroom has been really busy learning many new things and trying to get some of our E.O.'s accomplished.
This past week, I have learned a new meaning of being thankful. My grandpa passed away on Saturday. My family and I were all there to see him take his last breath. I am thankful that I had him for a grandpa. He was the best and it's been hard realizing that he is gone. I am thankful for our many family and friends that have showed their kindness/generosity these past few days. Words can't express how much all of you mean to me. It's hard losing a loved one so close to the holidays but I know we have support from our family and friends that we will get through it. Now it's time to move on and get back to our daily routines. This year has had it's up and down moments but I'm looking forward to the holiday season. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you for all your support and friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment