Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all had a great day. We had a busy day in Kindergarten. It was our first day back from our little winter break and it was a party day! A little crazy but we survived. Bedtime will be coming early for Miss Evans tonight. We didn't do a lot of special activities today but I do want to brag about something we did accomplish. I got this activity from a unit I bought at TPT. You take the word Valentines and the students have to see how many words they can get for the letters in the word Valentines. Boy, did my students do an awesome job with this. We came up with about 20 words. There was some adult help but it was all the kids. A few of the words: seat, lines, see, and nine. I'm thinking we will need to do this activity again with a different word. Sometimes I underestimate my students on what they can do. Way to go K friends! Here are some pictures from our party. Enjoy and have a great rest of the week.





0 comments:

Post a Comment