Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of School Tomorrow!!

Well Kindergarten friends, it will my first day of school tomorrow with my new kiddos.  I'm looking forward to a new year but also not prepared for the new year ahead.  This year I will have only 21 students, between the ages 5 & 6, to start the school year.  That is low compared to the 25-27 students I usually have.  Nebraska raised the cut off date this year and I believe that has affected some of my numbers.  The old date was October 15th but now it's July 31st.  What a difference it will make not having any 4 year olds in my class.  I was fortunate also to have most of my new students during summer school.  So I'm looking forward to working with them again.  When do all of your kiddos start?  I hope all of you have  a great school year.  Wish me luck...:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment