Friday, August 3, 2012

My room is done!!!

It has been a very busy and long week. I started my classroom on Monday morning and my goal was to be finished by Friday afternoon. I reached my goal and I am ready to crash! This week has been very busy with working in my room and evening activities that my head is spinning. I was very blessed yesterday to have my mom help me in my room. She took the day off to spend with me and we got some things accomplished. She helped with the birthday board. :) My goal every year is to have my room ready by the time teachers have to report back so at that time and I work on schedules and other paper work that is necessary. Thanks for stopping by and I hope all of you are getting your rooms ready or at least thinking about how your room is going to look.
My birthday board!
The Word Wall
Colors and the Alphabet - purchased from Live, Love, Laugh Kindergarten's TPT store. Love the colors and all the materials she created with the same theme/decor. The Word Wall letters were also from this TPT store
Class Library

2 comments:

Toni McGuffey said...

Your room looks great! It looks so big and so clean!

Kelli said...

very organized!!

Kelli
Tales From a Traveling Teacher

Post a Comment